Whats App Status Sad

Sad Whats App Status

20 best sad whats App Status

Sadness is an emotion. We’ have all experienced that and all of us more. The Sad Status for Whats App is one which shows the emotion of the person and which expresses your thoughts. so, this time I am sharing my Sad Whats App Status Collection to all of you.
 And, I assure that after reading these status you will be able to find a Sad Whats App Status that can make you weep and sob .

Sad Whats App Status For Relationships

Sadness is often activated by a difficult, upsetting, difficulties, or disappointing experience, or outline. In other words, we really feel sad about every thing. so, All of us needs whats app status sad.
 Sadness for one person may Felt in a different way to another. Sadness to me felt like a outline that may not be filled by anything, until it understood, or something fills the outline. so,here is my some best collection of Sad Whats App Status that will helps you when you are feeling sad.

Similar

  • I don’t have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
  • Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.
  • If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
  • Don’t cry because it’s over, smiles because it happened.
  • My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
  • The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
  • When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past.
  • Hate is like acid. It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured.
  • Life goes on with or without you!

 Best Sad Whats App Status


Similar

  • You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
  • Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn?
  • I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
  • I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
  • I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.
  • The CURE for anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
  • Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
  • I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.
  • It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.
  • I am not happy without you in Life.

Short Whats App Status Sad


 Similar

  • You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
  • Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn?
  • I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
  • I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
  • I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.
  • The CURE for anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
  • Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
  • I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.
  • It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.
  • I am not happy without you in Life.

Top Whats App Status


Similar

  • It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
  • If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.
  • One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages Which is sent by the GF.
  • The worst feeling is pretending as if you don’t care at all When in reality that’s all you can think of.
  • Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
  • I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
  • Please BURN my sad memories.
  • I don’t depend on people anymore because I’m tired of being disappointed.
  • I’m slowly giving up.
  • My silence is just another word for pain.
  • I’m invisible until someone needs me.

New Sad Whats App Status 




Similar

  • Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
  • I’m missing something in my life these days.
  • I don’t need drugs, Life is killing me slowly all by itself.
  • BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
  • One night I burn in the fire of my own all thoughts….
  • If it not happy ending then there is no ending…
  • When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
  • I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life.
  • The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained…
  • How did I go from being so happy, to so sad?

One line Sad Whats App Status 



Similar

  • Out of all lies, you have told….. was my favorite.
  • We all feel lost sometimes.
  • I always found the right one at the wrong time.
  • I don’t need a therapy, I need a hug.
  • The sad part isn’t that we never talk, it’s that we used to talk every day.
  • I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
  • Love that gives us our pet is unique, I feel very sad because my dog died. In the house it.
  • I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
  • I’m missing something in my life these days
  • Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally, you can say “I’m used to it”?

 Unique Sad Whats App Status


Similar

  • Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
  • When You start missing, You fall in love again.
  • A tear is made of … 1% water and 99% feelings.
  • People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
  • I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
  • The irony of life is, it gives you the hardest of times when u least expect it.
  • love is so strange…sometimes it reasons 2 live life..and sometimes it becomes reason 2 leave life.
  • Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  • It’s never the tear that measures the PAIN, sometimes it’s the SMILE we fake.
  • I want you to be FREE, but I can watch you SOAR away from me.
  • I feel lost inside myself.

Sad Whats App Status About Life 



Similar

  • I’m a simple person, who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
  • Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.
  • Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you’re happy without him.
  • Emptiness feels so heavy.
  • Sometimes I want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.
  • Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured
  • I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.
  • I feel like everything I do is wrong.
  • I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
  • The strongest among us are the ones who smile through the silent pain, cry behind closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about.

Sad Message Whats App Status


Similar


  • My life is just one big heavy sigh.
  • Can’t deny that I want you.
  • I am not worthy of being in love.
  • I hate when I am laying in bed looking out my window for the moon and stars, but I can’t find the Moon.
  • If you see a friend without a smile, give him one of yours.
  • Loving him is not a mistake, but thinking that he loved me was.
  • Forgive me for my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult.
  • That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
  • Temporary happiness isn’t worth long-term pain.
  • I wish not to have feelings.

Sad Whats App Status In English 



Similar

  • It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
  • You know my name not my story.
  • Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
  • There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
  • I can feel you forgetting me.
  • The World is mad and the people are sad.
  • Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
  • Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.
  • Absolute silence leads to Sadness. It is the image of death.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment